In an effort to streamline the entry process, the Douglas County Fair is pleased to announce that we now have an Online Registration process. You can complete the registration in just a few easy steps.
Tips for success with the online registration process:
1. While having a printed premium book is not necessary, some find it helpful in completing the online process especially if it is the first time using such a process. Links have been provided below allowing you to print the premium book and registration guides.
2. You will need a valid e-mail address to complete your registration process online.
3. If this is your first time registering online, set aside 15 - 30 minutes to register yourself and your exhibits.
4. Read the directions on the screen, they will guide you through the process.
5. If you miss registering for an exhibit, you are welcome to log back in at any time and add items.
6. Exhibitors who use the online registration process will reduce the their registration and entry time at the fairgrounds on entry day up to 50%.
7. Once you pre-register, your entry cards will be waiting for you at the fair!
ONLINE REGISTRATION STEP 1
Review and/or Print the premium book below. Jot down or circle the Division, Class and Lot of the item you wish to enter.ONLINE REGISTRATION STEP 2
Click here for the Online Registration System and follow the directions on screen to set up your account and then register your entries. When complete, make sure you review your entries and checkout. There is no cost for registration in Douglas County, the checkout just confirms your entries.
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.