In a continued effort to streamline the entry process, the Douglas County Fair is pleased to announce that we have once again partnered with Blue Ribbon Fair to have an Online Registration process. You can complete the registration in just a few easy steps.
Tips for success with the online registration process:
ONLINE REGISTRATION STEP 1
- You will need a valid email address to complete your registration process online.
- If this is your first time registering online, set aside 15 - 20 minutes to register yourself and your exhibits.
- Read the directions on the screen, they will guide you through the process.
- If you miss registering for an exhibit, you are welcome to log back in at any time and add items.
- Exhibitors who use the online registration process will reduce the their registration and entry time at the fairgrounds on entry day up to 75%.
- Once you pre-register, you will be able to use the express check in line at the fair.
Review and/or Print the premium book below. Jot down or circle the Division, Class and Lot of the item you wish to enter.ONLINE REGISTRATION STEP 2
Click here for the Online Registration System and follow the directions on screen to set up your account and then register your entries. When complete, make sure you review your entries and checkout. There is no cost for registration in Douglas County, the checkout just confirms your entries.
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail email@example.com.