Sponsored by: Lakes Area Quilters
- 12 ½” unfinished block
- Square your block to 12.5” on each side
- If using a stabilizer, be sure it is soft & flexible
- No 3D embellishments such as buttons.
- Colors: Grey, Black, Teal, Cream
- Theme: Any block pattern can be used.
Drop off: From August 2-12, you can drop off your blocks at a local quilt shop:
- Dawn’s Quilt Shop in Alexandria
- Community Vac & Sew in Alexandria
Tuesday, August 13, you may drop off your block in the Heritage Building at the DC Fairgrounds
Your Name and contact information should be securely fastened to the back of the block with 1 staple
Blocks will be displayed at the Douglas County Fair in the Lakes Area Quilters space. Stop by during your fair visit to view all blocks and vote for your favorite. The maker of the block with the most viewer votes will be awarded a blue ribbon and a 1 year membership in Lakes Area Quilters.
Blocks will not be returned. The blocks will be assembled into quilt tops for The Honor Quilt program.